Ruah Pulmonary Ventilator
RUAH ICU Lung Ventilator
Lung ventilator for adult and pediatric care.
Invasive mechanical ventilation (IM) and non-invasive ventilation (NIV).
9 ventilation modes
Advanced ventilator with 10.4″ touch screen display with 3 simultaneous curves on the screen (tidal volume, flow and pressure) and advanced technical and physiological alarm system.
Safety and efficiency for all levels of ventilation complexity.
– AC-VCV – volume controlled assisted ventilation;
– AC-PCV – pressure controlled assisted-controlled ventilation;
– V-SIMV – volume controlled intermittent synchronized mandatory ventilation;
– P-SIMV – synchronized pressure controlled intermittent mandatory ventilation;
– PSV – pressure support ventilation;
– CPAP – continuous positive airway pressure ventilation;
– APRV – pressure relieving ventilation.
– PRVC – pressure regulated volume controlled ventilation (advanced mode);
– IPPV – intermittent positive pressure ventilation (advanced mode);