Defibrillator and Pacemaker Analyzer
The JAU200 is used for testing cardioverters, defibrillators, AEDs, electrocardiographs, and cardiac monitors. It tests biphasic and monophasic equipment. Its use is based on the ABNT NBR IEC 60601-2-4:2014 standard, which establishes particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of cardiac defibrillators.
It also performs tests on transcutaneous pacemakers with internal load variation from 50Ω to 1,600Ω in 50Ω steps, meeting criteria of ABNT NBR IEC 60601-2-31:2014, which addresses requirements for the safety of external cardiac pacemakers with internal power supply.
– Ideal for external and transcutaneous pacemakers
– Measured parameters
– Pulse rate in PPM (pulses per minute)
– Pulse amplitude in milliamps (mA)
– Pulse width in milliseconds (ms)
– Energy in Joules (J)
– Peak voltage in Volts (V)
– Sensitivity test
– In its standard mode uses internal analyzer load ranging from 50Ω to
1,600Ω, in 50Ω steps
– Graphical display and touch screen shows discharge curve and test results
– Operates on internal battery with 24-hour autonomy (with display at 30% brightness) or connected directly to the mains
– Memory to store 1024 tests and 40 discharge curves
– 12-lead ECG output
– ECG signal simulator, arrhythmia, sinusoidal, triangular and square
– Operates in manual mode or connected to the computer
– Computer interface software that simplifies the user’s work, generates personalized sequences and automatic report after a battery of tests
– It has a 50Ω internal charge, ideal for preventive and post-maintenance tests.