Cardiostart a Biphasic Defibrillator Monitor
Meet the CARDIOSTART a BIPHASIC DEFIBRILLATOR MONITOR with 96% success in the first shock and greater survival in arrhythmia reversion. Shock-resistant and flame retardant, the Cardiostart is the perfect match for strollers and MICUs, and also features a 7.2″ LCD screen with high-resolution color display for monitoring vital signs.It also performs tests on transcutaneous pacemakers with internal load variation from 50Ω to 1,600Ω in 50Ω steps, meeting criteria of ABNT NBR IEC 60601-2-31:2014, which addresses requirements for the safety of external cardiac pacemakers with internal power supply.
– Ideal for external and transcutaneous pacemakers
– Measured parameters
– Pulse rate in PPM (pulses per minute)
– Pulse amplitude in milliamps (mA)
– Pulse width in milliseconds (ms)
– Energy in Joules (J)
– Peak voltage in Volts (V)
– Sensitivity test
– In its standard mode uses internal analyzer load ranging from 50Ω to
– Greater efficiency when used in cases of prolonged ventricular fibrillation;
– Lower incidence of side effects – less myocardial injury; Less energy needed – 150 to 200 Joules;
– Causes less cerebrovascular damage;
– Less time needed to return to normal heart rhythm.