DEFIBSTARTAUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR
- ECG Tracing in LCD display
- Messages and command through text and voice
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- If there is no charge in the internal battery, the AED is recharged and it runs connected to the external battery 12 VDC mobile ICU.
- Set of Disposable pads (self-adhesive, disposable, available in adult, pediatric and neonatal size)
- ONLY 1.9 Kg /4.2 lbs
EASY, FAST AND EFFECTIVE
The World Scientific Community concluded that time and training are crucial for the survival of patients who suffered a cardiac arrest. The DEFIBSTART AED, with a single touch and in a few seconds, starts the treatment process, with voice and text command, instructions on the display that are entirely self-explanatory. The AED allows attendance of victims of cardiac arrest still in the emergency site, substantially increasing the survival rate.