CARDIOSTARTBIPHASIC DEFIBRILLATOR MONITOR
- High Resolution thermal printer; with manual and automatic modes; one channel (optional: two channels).
- Paper size: 48mm X 20mm approx.
- Paper speed: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
- High Resolution with registration on the occurrence of each triggering.
External pacemaker, transthoracic, non-invasive, multiprogrammable; on the DEMAND modes, Asynchronous (fixed) and Emergency. Control of the process of stimulation through the Defibrillator keyboard. The application of stimulation pulses can be displayed by a LED on the panel.
It is possible to set the pacemaker in three different modes of operation: VOO, VVI and Emergency.
In VOO and VVI modes the pacemaker will be stimulating and transmitting information to the display (amplitude, width, frequency and mode).
Stimulation current: without charge connected: 200mA; Off: 0mA.
ECG Uptake by the adhesive paddles; output stimulation: adhesive electrodes (PADDLE’s) Frequency: one can vary the frequency of stimulation between 30 and 200 ppm; Amplitude: the amplitude value can be set between 5 and 200mA;
Width: You can select pulse widths between 5 and 50ms, 25
Specification of the stimulation system
- Stimulation frequency: 30 ppm to 200 ppm at 1 ppm steps
- Pulse amplitude: 0mA to 200mA in 1 mA steps
- Pulse width: 0ms to 50ms in 1 ms steps
- Emergency: VOO 70 ppm – 100mA 20ms.
Defibrillation discharge protection: up to 400 Joules. The above specifications (frequency, amplitude and pulse width) can be changed when requested by the user.
- Pacing Mode: Demand, emergency, fixed rate.
- Pacing Rate, ppm, 30-200 ppm.
- Output current, mA: 0 to 200 mA
- Pulse Width, m sec 0 – 50 m sec.
- ECG Recorder: Yes
NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE - NIBP
Systolic, diastolic and mean blood pressure measurements; by the oscillometric method in adult, pediatric, infant and neonatal patients; safety and protection in pediatric and child use.
It presents simultaneous data on the screen, manual and automatic operation mode;
In the automatic mode it is programmable from 1 to 120 minutes.
Programmable interval for cuff inflating.
Auto zero before each measurement.
It has alarm for minimum, maximum and average pressure.
It has sound and visual programmable alarms that are triggered automatically when you exceed the upper and lower limits of the adjusted values for blood pressure and heart rate, and it has 03 priority levels.
Range of blood pressure measurement: up to 300MMhG;
Range of heart rate measurement: from 30BPM to 250BPM.
Optional: clamp, cuff / hose (adult, pediatric and neonatal).
Automatic ECG evaluation, which detects QRS complexes and automatically identifies malignant arrhythmias (ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation) that require defibrillation.
It features voice and text command on the display to instruct the rescuer during the resuscitation sequence.
Optional: Child Electrodes.
CAPNOGRAPHY - ETCO2
The capnography module uses the sensor “Side stream” and “Mainstream” miniaturized type. After connecting the sensor, it is necessary to wait for approximately 1 minute for the set to be ready for measurements. After this time you should see a light on the sensor indicating their qualification. Once connected to the respirator tube, we’ll have the patient information. The capnography sensor should be placed over the adapter to prevent condensation, if it occurs, it will interfere with the reading measurement.
Capnography Functional Specifications
- Expired CO2 curve shown continuously on the screen;
- Optional self-calibration procedure that exempts the use of specific gases for periodical calibration; value of expired CO2, minimum inspired CO2 and a value of respiratory rate continuously displayed on the screen;
- Miniaturized sensor with self-calibration.
PULSE OXIMETRY - SPO2
Sampling range: approximately 70 to 100%
Accuracy of 3%. The accuracy of the measured saturation is indeterminate when it is between 0% and 69%.
Optional: adult SPO2 sensor clip, child clip, universal Y clip and ear clip.