US DEFIB IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ITS CUSTOMERS;
MANUFACTURING EMERGENCY RESPONSE TOOLS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.
BIPHASIC TECHNOLOGY RECOMMENDED BY AHA
(AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION)
- Success of 96% in the first shock. Higher survival rate in reversing arrhythmias;
- Greater efficiency when used in cases of prolonged ventricular fibrillation;
- Lower incidence of collateral effects – minor myocardial injury; Less energy required – 150 to 200 Joules;
- It causes less cerebrovascular damage;
- Less time required to return to the normal heart rhythm.